A few things that set Colourful Fire apart from other flame colourants on the market are:
- Be confident in selling a superior product. Colourful Fire contains copper oxides which differs to other brands that contain toxic Copper Sulphates. Don't be coerced into buying the cheaper poisonous products. Please be aware that Colourful Fire is the only flame colourant that is safe to use near waterways which is crucial in Australia. This is why we do not need to have poisonous printed on our label.
- Colourful Fire lasts a long time. All test results have lasted a minimum of 30 minutes in average size fires. Actually the majority of them have had up to an hour and longer. We have tried numerous flame colourant products on the market and the best we have been able to achieve is about 10-15 minutes. Some don’t give you anything but a flash of colour.
- Colourful Fire is environmentally and people friendly. No smoke, no odour and noxious fumes. We know all the old tricks to get fire to change colours. The biggest problem is that all of them emit an extremely toxic smoke and are actually illegal to burn (ex. Xmas lights, copper pipe and garden hose, copper wire, bowling balls, batteries, etc).
- Colourful Fire is a complete burn off product so there is no mess to clean up after. Also no carcinogens or harmful substances left behind.
- Colourful Fire is safe for ANY wood burning fire. So, use it outdoors or indoors with no worries.
- Colourful Fire is manufactured in the USA. You can be confident that you are getting the same product every time, unlike other manufacturers.